Parental Mentoring Initiative
Every Child Gains When Parents Gain Strength
Raising children can be a handful. You can guide parents of kids 11-17 toward their own solutions.
You’ll also keep troubled kids from taking a bite out of parents.
Please click here to enroll as a Mentor.
- You only need an hour (or less) per week on the telephone from the comfort of home
- The person you mentor is going through stuff that you can relate to, but it isn’t too much to handle
- You make every call according to your schedule; they cannever call without your consent
- The person you mentor only knows you by first name (and vice-versa)
- You know what they’re going through in advance; they know what you bring to the table
- We’re there if the conversation goes off course, and mental health professionals are on call
- Your dialogue only lasts as long as you think it’s doing any good
- All information is totally confidential
Your wisdom can make happiness happen!